Make Love Your New Years Resolution

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ekis

Make Love Your New Years Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Make Love Your New Years Resolution   Make Love Your New Years Resolution EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 am

guys lapit na news year let's share our new years resolution....

This is the time of the year when so many of us make promises to ourselves and to others that we rarely ever keep! These so-called “New Year’s Resolutions” sound good when we make them but, all too often, we ignore them by Valentine’s Day.

You know the familiar refrains – I will lose weight. I will quit smoking. I will call my Mom at least once a week. And the list goes on.

How about you do something different this year? How about making a New Year’s Resolution you plan to keep! Why not commit to making love your New Year’s Resolution? More importantly, why don’t you make a commitment to tell someone you deeply love that you really love them – and that you will say it several times every day in 2012!

Make this the year you promise to never commit the egregious sin of saying, “Oh, I don’t need to tell her (him) I love you. They know I love them.” Wrong! If you love someone you must tell them everyday. You must tell them how important they are in your life. You cannot possibly love someone with all your heart and all your soul and not tell them everyday of your life.
Back to top Go down
Binibini

Make Love Your New Years Resolution Empty
PostSubject: yearly goal for me   Make Love Your New Years Resolution EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 am

habaan pa ang pasensya sa pagbabasa ng makakapal na books

mas mahalin pa ng todo ang husband kong lovable

sipagan ang pagdecorate ng bahay
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1