Studies Vs. Love Vote_lcap33%Studies Vs. Love Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
LollyTammy

LollyTammy

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please let us know your thoughts! Would love to hear them! ;] Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mhane

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:59 pm

i voted both because of the fact that it is just a matter of management...
though i'm not into management course haha
i think, it depends on the person's ability to manage both or not..
well to those who have strict parents, they'll rather chose studies first
for those rebel or who have not so strict parents, they;ll prefer love is life
i chose both since there is nothing wrong in both
as long as you know your limitations and responsibilities.
of course, we don't wanna break our parent's trust right Wink))

Back to top Go down
Yna

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 am

I'd say studies...opportunities disappear if you don't grab it the moment it comes...love gets better with time (translation: studies kasi halos lahat ng characters sa mga stories dito professionals o gustong maging professionals...laging binibigyan ng importance ang studies..o kita mo na yung moral lesson?)

wooohoooo cheers

hahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
LollyTammy

LollyTammy

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 am

mhane wrote:

i voted both because of the fact that it is just a matter of management...
though i'm not into management course haha
i think, it depends on the person's ability to manage both or not..
well to those who have strict parents, they'll rather chose studies first
for those rebel or who have not so strict parents, they;ll prefer love is life
i chose both since there is nothing wrong in both
as long as you know your limitations and responsibilities.
of course, we don't wanna break our parent's trust right Wink))

Really good explanation! Smile))))))) *highfive* cheers cheers cheers

Yna wrote:
I'd say studies...opportunities disappear if you don't grab it the moment it comes...love gets better with time (translation: studies kasi halos lahat ng characters sa mga stories dito professionals o gustong maging professionals...laging binibigyan ng importance ang studies..o kita mo na yung moral lesson?)

wooohoooo cheers

hahahahahahahah

Love your thoughts! I guess Lady R would agree with you. LOL
Back to top Go down
ekis

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 am

i choose both.....Its called appropriate balance. If you are a full time student, you need time to be in class, you need time for study (a lot of it), you time for socialization with family, with friends, and you also need time to be alone. You just have to balance everything out. Sometimes the scales get tipped, because of testing , or maybe family responsibilities, but you can readjust within time. However take warning! If you have a relationship, do not let it destroy your education. I have seen this happen many times over. You can have a good relationship while still pursuing your educational goals and objectives, but both of you must come to an agreement on priorities and work together. Both of you will need to give each other 100% moral support in an effort to see each succeeds. If you start tipping the scales in the wrong direction, nobody is going to benefit. Everything should be in moderation and well balanced.

Back to top Go down
Bheng

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: studies or love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 am

I voted for study kase ang love makakapaghintay yan ... Ang pag aaral once na ramarin ka na dahil nababarkada ka na o nabuntis ka na mahihirapan ka ng makapag aral .... Eh kung makatapos ka na muna ng pag aaral mo at saka ka mag bf may mangyari man sau tapos ka ng psg aaral mo kaya mong buhayin ang magiging anak nyo .. Un lang sng opinyon ko po
Back to top Go down
Tweetie

Tweetie

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Not interested in love... So yeah, I vote for studies Very Happy as I´m a student right now... Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
mhane

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 am

LollyTammy
~mine was just an opinion, i wouldn't agree or contrast on some else's opinion
what I had stated was based from my own perception Wink

EQUILIBRIUM = balance , center

Every person needs love, prioritization YES! but if you can manage both it will be great holding on as you go higher diba?
santa cheers
Back to top Go down
khaye_amandy

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 am

[center]Studies first! syempre mas mahalaga para sa akin ang pag-aaral ..for long term action ..pangmatagalan kumbaga ..
Love can wait..kung kayo tlga para sa isa't isa ..makakapaghintay un..
saka minsan kasi hindi maiwasan nagiging distraction ang love sa pag-aaral...
imbis na gawing inspirasyon nakakasira pa minsan ..
well, I also believe that you can't do two things at the same time.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
mhajo

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

i voted for study kc for me there's a time for everything...there's a time for you to focus on schooling and there's a time for serioius relationship...of course, di mo naman dededmahin ung feelings nyo para sa isa't isa pero for me, before you enter into a serious relationship, you must be ready to commit...and kapag nag-aaral ka pa, i believe you owe it to your parents and to yourself na mabuhos mo attention mo sa pag-aaral...you can use naman that person as an inspiration pero pag nag-aaral kasi, you're still young and it's your chance to explore the world... both of you need time to grow up Smile
Back to top Go down
helianemaine22

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am

i choose studies because i need to focus on it but if ever the time will come and that love will come i ll make sure i wont make my studies suffer
Back to top Go down
doves

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:15 am

LollyTammy wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please let us know your thoughts! Would love to hear them! ;] Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
I'd prefer studies. Education is the most important than love, love can wait at the right time. It seems like I choose my brain over my heart. Having a degree, and being an educated person is kinda high level. Anyway, we have different perception in life but I do believe that education is much more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Skyle

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

i voted both
Back to top Go down
Binibini

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: i would choose STUDY   Studies Vs. Love EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 am

its good to be inlove pero i would choose to prioritize my schooling first

i think this way kasi galing ako sa big family, hindi mayaman kaya palaisip ako sa hirap ng buhay.

and right guys, ang love makakapag hintay yan. d more you grow, d more you will mature. kaya as you wait for that love, mature kana pagdating ng panahon
Back to top Go down
Binibini

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 am

doves wrote:
LollyTammy wrote:
I'd prefer studies. Education is the most important than love, love can wait at the right time. It seems like I choose my brain over my heart. Having a degree, and being an educated person is kinda high level. Anyway, we have different perception in life but I do believe that education is much more powerful.

INDEED!
Back to top Go down
Binibini

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 am

Yna wrote:

wooohoooo cheers

hahahahahahahah

oh i love how you said the words. smart ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studies Vs. Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studies Vs. Love   Studies Vs. Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Studies Vs. Love
Page 1 of 1