Go down 
+2
Ezikiel25
Yna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yna

Your Most Embarassing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Your Most Embarassing Moments   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 am

Anung most embarassing moments niyo involving a crush? Laughing

ps bago palang ako sa forum so kung sa wrong forum ako nagpost feel free to move or delete my thread

di ko na masyado maalala ang story pero it all boils down to naturo ko yung private niya accidentally tapos pagharap ko tinatakpan niya dahil siya dapat yung ituturo ko pero dun nakatapat yung hintuturo ko! kakahiya! :rotfl:
Back to top Go down
Ezikiel25

PostSubject: My Most Embarassing Moment well..   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:33 am

Very Happy Very Happy

... Ako naman nung nakita ako ng Isang guy( secret n un kung sino) na nude Embarassed
Geesus! Hindi ko inaasahan bgla n lng xa papasok sa bagno mgshoshower na sana ako natulala n lng si ako.. Shocked

Ngyari un ng di inaasahan so parang walang ngyari.. Deadma lng!^^
Back to top Go down
Yna

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Embarassing Moments   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 pm

omg kiel!!! kung sakin nangyari yung mababaliw ako!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
tinay

tinay

PostSubject: my most embarrassing moment   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 am

[color=violet] Embarassed well my most embarrassing moment was way back in high school years when i delivered my declamation speech then i got blank, i forgot what's the next words i am going to say i was so embarrassed that time that is why i couldn't forget what happen.[center][i][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ekis

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Embarassing Moments   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 am

my most embarassing moment......i walked into a glass door leading out to this balcony when i was chillin with my family in this apartment that belonged to my uncle. i was really embarassed cos i hit it hard and they all gasped and i was just reddd.
Back to top Go down
Bheng

PostSubject: Embarassing moment   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 am

My God ang embarassing moment ko when was 16years old ng mag ka crush ako sa professor ko halos lahat nakahata kc nman tinatanong na dw ako ng prof ko di pa din ako sumasagot ako akoy nakangite pa daw halatang halata daw n patay n patag ako sa prof ko kahiya hahaha
Back to top Go down
mhane

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Embarassing Moments   Your Most Embarassing Moments EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

i was somewhere in tagaytay with my family to visit or relatives. We leave our house 2am so we were all sleepy then i feel asleep.. (ooops hindi ako nagtulo laway ah hehehe) the next day, I was invited by my cousins to go stroll we went to the mall, they even shopped for me.. They let me fit this and that. then we went out of the boutique, on our way to a restaurant, i was wondering why 2 men were staring at me, they i followed where they were looking then BANG! my zipper malfunctioned! luckily, only the 2 of them saw it, the i had some spare pants to put on..! thanks to my cousins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Embarassing Moments   Your Most Embarassing Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Most Embarassing Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Teenagers' Spot :: Love & School-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com