HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST YOUR LETTER HERE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyRomantica

LadyRomantica

POST YOUR LETTER HERE! Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR LETTER HERE!   POST YOUR LETTER HERE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 am

Hello Romanticans!

I'd really love to receive your letters! Please post your love issues here. Smile Or you can just PM me with your penname. Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
clandestineproject

PostSubject: Dear LAdy Romantica,   POST YOUR LETTER HERE! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

I am 23 yrs. old I'm still in college and I'll graduate on 2014. My problem is that... I feel all alone. I feel like no one cares about me. My mom is sick. My father re-married and now, they had a new child. My siblings were all living their own lives the way they want. And I hate it and I feel really, really frustrated when they expect me to be responsible, to this or that, they command like they all have the right to. And yet, they themselves weren't like that. They said that it is my responsibility as the older sibling (but I have one brother older than me and he is married now) to take care of the house and my sick mom. Personally, I have no problem with that. However, I feel so tired and bored sometimes. See, they want me to take care of eveything while they... do things they WANT while I am left all alone, not being able to WHAT I WANT. AS a result, I am always hot-tempered, lazy, and feels like there's no hope in my life anymore. I want to be free. I want to be happier but for me to do that, I also have to let go of some things, make adjustments that they cannot accept. My family will be affected. But am I right in saying that I also have the right to live my life the way I want it... How do I make them understand my problem? How do I make them understand that...even though I love them, they don't have the right to control me, to pull me in the kind of disappointment they're living. How do I make my MOM understand that she has to go one even though she's sick and our father left us? That she has to go on living at least for me and my siblings? That she needs to be strong and support us so that we could be successful in the future (and be able to finally, truly, take care of her?)? And abut my younger siblings who does not respect me? They're younger ( but not too young anymore not to be able to understand, one is in college and one is in high school) but they dare to give commands to me, and tell me what to do. They call me bad names, hurts my feelings. They want me to be an ATE to them but they don't respect me? I am not perfect...but I can't remember doing something to make them lose their respect on me....

I know my letter is a bit too long, Lady R...and actually, I have lots of things I want to say but I can't say it in words. My mind's in jumble, I can't organize my thoughts and write it here! But I hope you could give me an advice. Smile

Love,

Me...
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: interruption   POST YOUR LETTER HERE! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 am

Hi ms lady r,

i was just wondering if we could share our thoughts on the issues here too Smile (stupid of me to ask but i just wanted to make sure if this part is exclusively answered by you or should the rest of the bloggers have the liberty to share their thoughts too)

thanks,

binibini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR LETTER HERE!   POST YOUR LETTER HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR LETTER HERE!
Page 1 of 1