helianemaine22
akeisha
Jonah856
khaye_amandy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
khaye_amandy

Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? Empty
PostSubject: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm

BIG DEAL ba sa'yo kung ang pakakasalan mo ay VIRGIN o hindi?!?

need to know your perception about this, guys..thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonah856

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 am

For some oo but for me hindi only if you make love to the one you loved before
Back to top Go down
akeisha

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 am

for me as a girl it's a big deal bcoz i think virginity is the best gift i could ever give to the person i'm going to marry.. Smile
Back to top Go down
helianemaine22

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 am

YES i maybe conservative in this generation but naniniwala ako na dadating yung right person for me napapagbibgyan ko nun...
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 am

akeisha wrote:
for me as a girl it's a big deal bcoz i think virginity is the best gift i could ever give to the person i'm going to marry.. Smile

I definitely agree
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: BIG DEAL to me   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 am

personally oo big deal to me. i am saying this kasi recently married ako. i gain my hsuband's respect dahil alam nyang "malinis ako.

and YES, this is the best give you can give to your spouse
Back to top Go down
clandestineproject

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:33 pm

khaye_amandy wrote:

BIG DEAL ba sa'yo kung ang pakakasalan mo ay VIRGIN o hindi?!?

need to know your perception about this, guys..thanks Smile

yup. pero di ba minsan, may mga taong ibinibigay ang sarili sa isang lalaki because they thought "he is the one" pero maghihiwalay din pala sila? Kaya, sa tingin ko, mahalaga ang virginity pero dapat ring i-consider ang ibang kalagayan noon babae...especially ng isang lalaki. DI dapat maging makitid ang utak ng isang lalaki pag nalaman niya na hindi siya ang 'first' noong girl...
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: background check   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 am

yes thaat makes sense.

na the reason "ibinigay" nya ang sarili nya sa guy was SHE THOUGHT he was the one, later hindi pala.

pero nagsisi ang girl sa nangyari and hoping na pwede lang maibalik ang pangyayari.

if the guy loves u dearly, he will accept you for who you are now---at hindi nya isusumbat na "di ka na buo nang makuha kita' balang araw na mag asawa na kayo.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBlue

PostSubject: Two way around   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Virginity is a gift that you can give to your soon to be husband. But this is not a good basis of a good relationship. Being virgin is a lack of physical knowledge but doesn't mean that you are lack of intellectual knowledge. Para sakin, if you are still a virgin good for you. Wait until, the day that you will get married and hoping for a good relationship. If you are no longer a virgin, then I would say have a self preservation, Hindi porke Hindi ka na virgin, magpagamit ka na kaagad agad. Still put some values of your self. Just enjoy the companies of men but put a limitation to it...
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 am

i agree limitation kailangan

as a married person, il still stick to it, na virginity will gain your husband's respect. i mean not all--but it adds to it
Back to top Go down
paupau14

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 am

big deal parin sya for me kc someday when u get married it would serve as good foundation of your marriage.
Back to top Go down
cutieshelL

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 am

virginity is the most precious gift a girl could give to his husband and i think every guy wishes that his wife is still virgin when they got married.. so for me, it's a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am

cutieshelL wrote:
virginity is the most precious gift a girl could give to his husband and i think every guy wishes that his wife is still virgin when they got married.. so for me, it's a big deal.

I agree. you gain his respect too

its just that sa panahong ito, dahil nagkakamali din ang babae minsan, nagkakamali sino mapagbbigyan. its sad. just make sure na neaxt time you love someone, yung tipong he will accept you and your past. wag lang ulitin (na magpagamit sa iba pg kayo na hehe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?   Is virginity BIG DEAL to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is virginity BIG DEAL to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Young At Heart's Spot :: Serious Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com