UNFINISHED STORIES...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNFINISHED STORIES...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eyramhaye

UNFINISHED STORIES... Empty
PostSubject: UNFINISHED STORIES...   UNFINISHED STORIES... EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Well, i guess the title's kind of obvious. It's an area for your unfinished stories. So, don't hesitate to post your stories just because they don't have endings. We all know that when we write, it's not always that we get to finish it in one go. Smile
Back to top Go down
eyramhaye

PostSubject: My unfinished story...   UNFINISHED STORIES... EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:22 pm

so, here's mine...I hope that there would be people who would enjoy it and I sure would appreciate constructive comments/criticisms. Thanks!

Three years, huh. Three fucking goddamn years left to live?!!! If I’m gonna die anyway, why not now?! Darn it!!! With those forlorn thoughts, I stormed out of the hospital.

I looked at my watch; it says there's 10 minutes left before the clock strikes noon. I looked up, stared, well, more of glared, at the sky--blue and white, totally tranquil—the usual scene—boring. Oh, well, I gotta get going, I mumbled to myself. I got on my bike, donned my helmet and revved it up to life. Without a clear destination in mind, I drove like a madman, like the devil himself was hot on my heels—going forward and onward, without knowing where and when the journey's going to end.

Once I was out of the city and in a highway to nowhere, I took time to stop by a convenience store. I entered the store and noticed a...By the time I decided to stop, I was seeing a whole stretch of blue water around me. The warm breeze toying with my hair, the salty taste, and the bountiful, white sand—I was at the beach. I smiled to myself at that realization.

I parked my bike and took the six pack I bought at a convenience store earlier. I sat down at the foot of a palm tree and started downing can after can of booze like there was no tomorrow. When I came to, the first thing I noticed was the orange sky and the sudden craving springing from deep within my system.

My phone started ringing—or so I thought--apparently, it was someone else's. I looked up towards the direction of the sound and saw strands of silk being swayed by the sea breeze. Her raven hair was lovely and when she turned her face towards my direction, I think I saw heaven’s angel. Her clear, brown eyes were so expressive. My heart skipped a beat. Love at first sight? Hah, not a chance! Shaking my head in disbelief, I picked up my beer, well, what was left of it then turned towards the other direction, where more palm trees thrived. I needed a fix.

Checking if there was no one around, I took the syringe and heroin out of the breast pocket of my jacket. I started heating the drug until it was fluid and filled the syringe. Tourniquet in place, I injected the drug into my system. Various sensations filled my body. I started to feel really good and relished at this artificial and temporary euphoria. 

A shrill scream tore up the silence and startled me from my deed. Darkness sure approached fast. I looked about, but my world was already spinning and my vision was blurred. It took a couple more minutes to be able to stand and focus. I looked in the direction from where I thought the scream came from. More screams came from that direction and were followed by pleas for help. I concentrated, hard, but I was able to do it.

I scrambled for my phone and dialled with the little consciousness I had left.

"You have reached the town police. What can we do for you?" said the voice on the other line. It's a good thing that was on automatic speed dial in my phone.

"I need help. There's a girl being taken hostage by three men at the beach. Please come as fast as you can," and my light-headedness has come full circle. Darkness was once again my solace. God, please save her...don't let them come too late.
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: im impressed with your writing   UNFINISHED STORIES... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:04 am

Its so obvious you really have the passion in writing. its really impressive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED STORIES...   UNFINISHED STORIES... Empty

Back to top Go down

UNFINISHED STORIES...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sharing Section :: Stories-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com