Admin
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

"Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" Empty
PostSubject: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"

Hi there fellow Romanticans! We hope you're enjoying the new forum!
Since it's your first time here, we'd love if you will tell something about yourself.
To make it easy for you, let's start with giving little info about you!
So, bring it on! =)

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Name:

• Reason of joining:

• Hobbies:

• Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website:

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Stuffs to share:

Back to top Go down
https://ladyromantica.forumotion.com
tetmaria23

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 am

Name: ethel capili

Reason of joining: i love the stories on this site..... i always for the stories everyday.... i kept reading business with pleasure.....thats my favorite...

Hobbies: surfing the net, reading and daydreaming

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website:

Twitter:

Stuffs to share: i just love this site.....so much
Back to top Go down
marvinkianflor

PostSubject: new member   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 am

hi my name is flor mauricio and ive been a fan of Ms. LR for a long time. im 30 yrs old from california and im married with one cute little boy. thanks for inspiring us and entertaining us specially me cause im always home. thanks and more energy and more stories to come.
Back to top Go down
ANOLY

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 pm

NAME:[b] YLONA "ANOLY" ABAYON
REASON OF JOINING:[b] i love reading pocketbooks , nakaka inspired ang mga kwento.
[b]HOBBIES:[b] reading anything, listening to musics,
FAVORITE AUTHOR:[b] all of them
[b]STUFFS TO SHARE:
inspiring thoughts Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
mhane

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Name: mane "mhane"

Reason of joining:i'm an avid fan of lady romantica since it started Wink)) i actually ranked 5 i think as book scriber on the old site Wink))

Hobbies: reading novel, surfing the net and watching movies especially those novel turned into movies Wink))

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: all of them... can i grab them all??? Wink))

Facebook:

Twitter:

Stuffs to share: anything will do Smile)) most especially i'm excited for the COMEBACK of the site Smile))
**p.s. hindi ko natapos 'yung last posted story eh bitin na ako hehee
Back to top Go down
sussieq

sussieq

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi, i'm Sussie,,, addict sa mga love stories that's why i join this club. Sarap kasi mainlove,,, kahit there is a possiblity na masaktan ka din. di b,,,,
Back to top Go down
Faye Andrew

Faye Andrew

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

Name:

Dana Faye Andrew-Fonacier

Reason for Joining:
i love reading books and im a big fan of this site. i like their unique styles.

Hobbies:
aside from reading, i also love to dance and travel.

Fave author in Lady Romantic Website:
actually lahat sila favorate ko.. may kanyang-kanyang style kasi sila.. each have a unique style in writing...

Facebook:

www.facebook.com/dana andrew-fonacier

Twitter:
danalovebilly

Stuff to share:

Im Dana former model here in austrilia and clinical psychologist, a wife to David Billy Fonacier. A Book Lover /e-novel lover. lady romantic web fanatic (hehehe). Only girl and the youngest among the 7 spring of Mr. and Mrs Chad and Aikiko Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Yna

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 am

Name: Yana
Reason for joining: avid fan of this website since day 1...I still remember browsing this site on my phone while in class..smiling like a fool.. cheers
Hobbies: drawing, reading
Author: All of them!
Facebook: account got suspended(i don't use it since i'm avoiding my uzi relatives...and not so much into facebook because I always forget my password)
Twitter: @theblackorder :glee:
Stuff to share: funny story: I forgot my username and password for this site so I had to wait for a few days before I log in then I realized that it was saved on my email..okay not that funny but yea true story

P.S. I can't wait for this site's comeback...I miss being in love again Crying or Very sad

and shoutout to all romanticans!! amishu guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ezikiel25

PostSubject: My intro^^   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Name: reycee guevarra

Reason of joining: ahh.. I love lady R's stories & others

Hobbies: reading! Cooking, watching tv(top chef/boss della torta/hell's kitchen/chef per un giorno/ master chef jr. Edi. & master chef italya/cuoco e fiame(con simone rugiatti)/kitchen with ale/ and many more^^

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: all of them!

Facebook: ezikiel vynz guevarra then search^^

Twitter:

Stuffs to share: ahh i want to be a chef!!! lol! Hahahaha..
I dnt know what to share... scratch
Son' confuza! Pardonate mi:(

Back to top Go down
tinay

tinay

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

Name: tInz

Reason of joining: avid reader of LR!... support this site thru reading their most precious and unbeatable stories..

Hobbies: reading,,net surfing..family bonding

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: all of them..walang itulak kabigin..hehehhe. they are all magaling in their own way

Facebook:
(tinz abejero tumlad)
Twitter:

Stuffs to share: im fond of reading any kind of book that catch my interest...(love stories, supernatural,textbooks khit ano)hehhehe.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[quote]
Back to top Go down
gummybears

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:18 am

Name: Enaira

Reason of joining: coz i love reading love stories...

Hobbies: surfing the net, eating...

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: All the authors coz i love all their stories

Facebook:

Twitter:

Stuffs to share: hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ekis

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 am

Name:
Maricris Malayba

Reason of joining:
I love reading LR stories

Hobbies:
watching movies, reading etc.

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: all of them

Facebook:ekis

Twitter:ekis

Stuffs to
share:
thinking........hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Bheng

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Name : ruby
Reason for joining : i like reading book
Facebook
Back to top Go down
Tweetie

Tweetie

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Chrissie

Reason of joining: What can I say... I´m a romantic girl Laughing

Hobbies: reading, dancing

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: all of them , they r the best of the best Wink cheers

Facebook:

Twitter:

Stuffs to share: lol!

Back to top Go down
chukiita

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:21 am

Admin wrote:

Since it's your first time here, we'd love if you will tell something about yourself.
So, bring it on! =)

• Name:
CHUKIITA
  • Reason of joining:
I LOVE ROMANCE STORIES..
  • Hobbies:
TEXTING..SURFING NET..CHIKA CHIKA WITH MAH FRIENDS
lady r Smile
  • Facebook:
CHUCA MIKAN
  • Twitter:
MIKAN_CHUCA
  • Stuffs to share:

HAVE FUN GUYS..
YOU TOOK AWAY MY HEART AND I WANT IT BACK Smile) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
khaye_amandy

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Name: Claire "gorgeous" Amandy ^^,v

Reason of joining: I reallly love to read ..sooo nghahanap ako ng mga websites na pwede mgbasa for free..

Hobbies: internet surfing, reading pocketbooks..I like to read tagalog ..but I prefer english ^_^

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: I've read a few stories here at LR and I love all of them...sooo I don't think it's necessary to choose? hehehe I'm fond of persons who can really create stories.. bounce

Facebook: maryclaire.amandy Wink

Twitter: claireamandy

Stuffs to share: stuffS??to share? uhmmm I'm a frustrated writer Sad ? hahaha I once dream of being a writer..but then I think I already realized that I don't have a talent in writing... sooooo I'll just focus on just reading. ^__^,v lol!

--will I get romanticoins in replying to this? hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
mhajo

PostSubject: hello!    "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Name: mhajo

Reason of joining: i love to read romantic stories!

Hobbies: reading, surfing the net

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: lady r, pink valentine

Stuffs to share:
hello there! i've been reading lady r's stories for longest time and sobrang happy ako na ok na ulit ung site... like what i've mentioned earlier, i do love to read and stress reliever ko din siya... more power lady r! and siyempre sa lahat ng writers!
Back to top Go down
lanloy

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 am

Loy...love this site...hope to earn more romanticoins...
Back to top Go down
Skyle

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:21 am

Name: Skyle
Reason of joining: i love reading
Hobbies: reading,surfing the net
Favorite Author in Lady
Romantica Website:
Facebook: malditang.shy Twitter: skyledarolf
Stuffs to share: =)[b]
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: I am me!   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 am

I am Binibini

Married sa isang 6footer kayumangging mama, who happend to be pinoy too

facebook?no more. but i just opend para lang sa ladyromantica site ha

registered here because i want to READ complete written novels. (i used to be a member of another site (aha dont drop names) but i was too busy that i had to deactivate. ako pa naman ang number one na taga post duon. now i had the time, i am back, but this time i chose ladyromantica)
Back to top Go down
clandestineproject

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Name: Isni but my username is clandestineproject. (Haha! I don't know why I chose that name...)

Reason of joining: I love, love, love! reading novels (any kind of novels- adventure, horror, suspense. But there has to be some romance in it or else, I'll consider it boring). I also write stories but I am not sure if my creations are...good enough to be shared.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing Poems and Stories, Watching Korean dramas (not because theyre Korean but because I like the plot of their dramas! It's unique!), Taking A Walk around the city to observe, enjoy etc...

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: Lady Romantica! And Aphrodite! Hahaha... being new here, I will need more time to determine who really are my favorite authors!

Facebook: "Isnihaya Ramon" is my username

Twitter: *forgot*

Stuffs to share: I'm 23, still in college and stuck with a course I don't really like. I'm following an unknown path with only my courage as my weapon. I have to keep going even though I am so tired in...living. And until now I am hoping to find something...that will give my life some meaning. For now, I am holding on my beliefs, my fear that it is worse in the afterworld (cause at least here on earth, you have your parents and friends!). I am glad I joined this site/forum. ANd I hope that I will enjoy my stay here.
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: where am i   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 am

i was looking for the one i posted a few days ago, but here it goes im posting it again, rephrasing some though.

Name: Binibini

Reason of joining: i wanna be happy..and happier

Hobbies: singing, reading and cooking----ADOBO

Favorite Author in Lady Romantica Website: hmmm im a newbie and si lady r pa lang kilala kong writer dito. (be glad to know the names of the rest later on though. have to continue reading)

Facebook: user no more ---to save my time hahhaa

Twitter: dont have time

Stuffs to share:
Back to top Go down
mariane01

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

Admin wrote:

So, bring it on! =)

• Name:
Mariane
  • Reason of joining:
i love reading that's why
  • Hobbies:
reading
i read in random and i find all the authors good :-)
  • Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Stuffs to share:
i love to eat.. hehehe...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!"   "Introduce Your Lovely Self To Us!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MUST READ :: Romantican Babies-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com