Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Hello to all Beautiful People out there!

I welcome you in the new Lady Romantica Forums.

This is a place where you can express all your thoughts and your feelings -- not to be censored, of course. Lol!
Back to top Go down
https://ladyromantica.forumotion.com
Faye Andrew

Faye Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 am

Wow! ang ganda ng bagong lady romantica ah..
I like the new transformation!
Kailan magpopost ng mga story?
ang daming kong namiss last time.. ?
naging sobrang busy ko kasi..
Back to top Go down
sussieq

sussieq

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Yapppppp,,,, excited na me to read the stories!
Back to top Go down
Yna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:51 am

andami ng bago!! ngayon lang ako ulit nakapagbabad sa site...busy sa college applications :rotfl:

cheers kelan po maaayos ang website?o narepair na? under construction sa homepage pero bakit naaaccess ko naman tong forums?
Back to top Go down
marvinkianflor

PostSubject: excited   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

hello! good morning everybody! congratulations sa new forum ng romanticans and im so excited about the new lady romantic website na magbubukas in about 2 days and i cant wait to read all the stories and new stories dahil namiss ko talaga ang website na LR.com. thanks and more power!
Back to top Go down
heidi_30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks for counting me in... Mag-eenjoy ako dito... Naku, forget ko na naman ang mga tasks ko.. di bale.. magiging homebody na naman ako.. ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Bheng

PostSubject: Thank you   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Thank you at open na ang lady romantica makakapagbasa n ako ng romance book
Back to top Go down
tinay

tinay

PostSubject: new LR..(MOST AWAITED SITE)!..   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 am

whhheeeww..sobrang happy tlgah aq sa pgba2lik ng LR site..sobrang na MISS q tlgah ang pgba2sa sa mga stories d2..hehehehee...lalabo na nman mata ko nito d bale bsta masaya ang aking leisure time..WELCOME BACK ULIT !!..MORE POWER Smile Smile santa
Back to top Go down
Bheng

PostSubject: Welcome to LR   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Thank you sa admin ng LR at ng dahil sau nakakapagbasa n ako ng reading book para n din akong nasa pilipinas
Back to top Go down
Tweetie

Tweetie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Wooohoooo!!!! cheers Thank god bumnalik na ang ang lady romantica site... I so love it, love the stories, they are the best of the best Laughing But I´m not too pleased that we have to earn romanticoins now to read Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
helianemaine22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:31 pm

@tweetie oo nga eh nagulat din ako pero siguro sa ikakaganda din nang website......

pwede bang magtanong sa mga admin pwede po ba mag suggest nang forum topic sa inyo yung parang incredible at touching story para naman madami makaalam sa nangyayari paligid natin na kahit simple lang.....thank you po
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: i would love sharing   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:24 am

i would love sharing my ideas.

people dont have to agree with me pero its good to know na may kausap ka Smile
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: expression of gratitute   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 am

i enjoy every moment here in ladyromantic site

no regrets!!
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 am

Tweetie wrote:
Wooohoooo!!!! cheers Thank god bumnalik na ang ang lady romantica site... I so love it, love the stories, they are the best of the best Laughing But I´m not too pleased that we have to earn romanticoins now to read Crying or Very sad

im a newbie and i agree with you---i love the stories too...grabe sobrang unique. incomparable talaga
Back to top Go down
heidi_30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 pm

I was reading White Flame... Bitin.. ala na bang kasunod?
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: are posting NEW STORIES SOON?   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello. ive read almost all the stories few months ago.

are u posting new stories soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion   Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Lady Romantica's Forums for Love Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MUST READ :: Romantican Babies-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com