How do you know when you are truly in love?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tinay

tinay

How do you know when you are truly in love?    Empty
PostSubject: How do you know when you are truly in love?     How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 am

care to share your thoughts in this topic?...
Back to top Go down
ekis

PostSubject: How Will I Know I Am Really In Love?    How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:16 am

There are seven key indicators to know when you are really in love:

1. Physical: People who say they are in love report getting “goosebumps,” “a palpating heart,” “sweaty palms,” “a tingling sensation all over my body.” People in love have a positive physical reaction when they think about or see the one they love.

2. Emotional: When they think about or see the person they love most lovers report “an uncontrollable smile comes over my face whenever I see her,” and “I miss him when he leaves the room.” People in love feel emotions for the person they love that they do not routinely feel for others.

3. Positive worry: Over the years, we continue to be amazed about the consistency with which people in love report to us that they “worry about their lover” when they are not around. Thoughts about what we have come to call “positive worry” about the one they love begin to creep into their mind.

4. I-cannot-imagine-life-without-him: This is the point in love when you begin to think about the future – your future with the one you love. When you cannot imagine your life without her, you are in love!

5. Oneness of your relationship: You begin to realize that you truly want this other person in your life. In our book, we refer to the notion of “turning two into one.” Everything changes from you and me, to WE!

6. Pre-occupied love: Simply stated, you think about the one you love most of the time. You can’t get them out of your mind. You are in love with them!

7. Love itself and your ability to express that love: You finally have the courage to tell them you love them! You suddenly and out of nowhere are inspired to say I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! You shout it to the stars. You are in love!
Back to top Go down
akeisha

PostSubject: Re: How do you know when you are truly in love?     How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 am

i think u will know that you're truly in love in a person is when you're willing to give up everything just to be with him and makes the person you love happy even if in return it will going to hurt you.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: in love ako    How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 am

i do crazy things--i smile MORE OFTEN

i write his name in every corner of mind..kung sa papel man, i make sure tini tiny lang pagkakasulat para di makita ng iba at MABUKO PA AKO hahaha
Back to top Go down
clandestineproject

PostSubject: Reply to "ekis"    How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 pm

i don't know when to know that you're in love...but reading those 7 somethings that you posted...I think I WANT to be IN LOVE... of course...with the RIGHT PERSON. I'm losing faith that there could be a love like that...
Back to top Go down
Binibini

PostSubject: i knew i was truly in love    How do you know when you are truly in love?    EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm

when i met this guy, he became my first boyfriend (and now my husband)

i knew i was truly in love with him because:

I got usually turned off with a guy if i see his flaws---but with him, i learned to overlook and focused on his positive sides.
I always see my future with him. He plans his future--with me and that amazed me (It would sound icky if i dont have feelings for him)
I cried a lot when he forgets to email or text me in just a single day, because i missed him a lot.
I'm shivering/kinikilig whenever he tells me he loves me and feel sorry whenever he makes unintentional mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you know when you are truly in love?     How do you know when you are truly in love?    Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1